Friday, October 23

Essential plot twists for bloggers


The moment I start blogging a short fiction, the first thing that strikes me is The Plot..a solid one. I guess the same goes for my fellow homies who write some of the best short-yet-exciting stories. Here are some good tips for that great story you type out next time(But do I hear a, "These are the stories I would like 2 read."instead)
~So long, keep writing...love T-F-L

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 homies speak!:

Aniket Thakkar said...

Seriously, I should take it a task to write one story on each one of these plots. They'll be smash-hits for sure. I can feel it.

Tongue-fu Lady said...

May the force be with you!
I have a feeling that you can make it possible..ATB!

Jack said...

T-fL,

Thanks for tips. Not seen you at my space for long.

Take care

Ire said...

Whoa...so much thought process! Ab story toh likhiye?

Jack said...

T -fL,

Kindly see my reply in my space.

Take care

Anonymous said...

чтобы добавлять свои статьи, обязательно ли регистрироватся?

Proud to be an IndiBlogger

 
Creative Commons License
I did it my way by Tongue-Fu Lady is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.